The Snapdragon 7250 processor is a chip system (SoC) semiconductor product for mobile devices designed and marketed by Qualcomm Technologies Inc. The Snapdragon central processing unit (CPU) uses a set of ARM RISC commands. One SoC may incorporate multiple CPU cores, Adreno Graphics (GPU) graphics unit, Snapdragon wireless modem, Hexagon Digital processor (DSP), Qualcomm Spectra Image Signal Processor (ISP) and other software and hardware to support smartphone’s global positioning system (GPS), camera, video, audio, touch recognition and acceleration Artificial Intelligence. The chipset has an octa-core CPU. Unlike its predecessor, it may be using the CP-cluster CPU separated by a large Cortex-A76 at 2.36 GHz and another at 2.32 GHz. There are six versions of Cortex-A55 cores left @ 1.86GHz based on Kryo’s custom build. As for the GPU, there will be an Adreno 620 GPU for handling complex graphics tasks.
The Snapdragon 7250 processor has all the essential communication options built-in. The chipset is a separate 5G alternative with dual-mode 5G, which can work in conjunction with both SA (standalone Mode) and NSA (non-standalone) communication modes.
The performance of Snapdragon 7250 processor is enhanced with the Qualcomm Kryo 475 CPU running at high speed, while the Qualcomm Adreno 620 GPU offers 10% faster rendering of images compared to the standard Snapdragon 765. Also, select Snapdragon Elite Gaming includes smooth streaming, close response, excellent sound effects and quality cinema graphics. The Snapdragon 7250 processor offers all of this and more with a fantastic battery for day-to-day play.
The Adreno 620 GPU offers 10% faster rendering compared to standard Snapdragon 7250 processor with an amazing visual experience that makes the game action come alive.
Equipped with selected features of Snapdragon Elite Gaming, gamers will get more vibrant graphics, smoother 5G gameplay and faster load times with the edge of the competition.
The highest connection in the 5G category
The Snapdragon X52 5G Modem-RF and 5th generation Qualcomm AI engine work in tandem so that it can work with enthusiasm and uninterrupted gameplay. Also, 5G connections give gamers maximum access to playing multiple games from the cloud.
Joining the power of smart games
Our 5th generation Qualcomm Artificial Intelligence 5 engine offers Snapdragon 7250 processor excellent A5 AOL performance. This motivates all the moments of the game with excellent performance, co-operation, and max efficiency.
The sound of immersion
From the loud bang and thunder of the race engine, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7250 processor audio brings the whole scene with full, 3D audio and sound that adapts to every on-screen gaming action.
Fantastic performance of all-day games
Snapdragon 7250 processor supports good battery life with all-day play. Also, Qualcomm Quick Charge Artificial Intelligence technology is designed to extend battery life cycles up to 200 days.
Snapdragon 7250 processor has the following features:
- It provides support for mm-Wave, sub-6, TDD, FDD and Dynamic Spectrum Sharing for global availability.
- Qualcomm 5G Power Save provides significantly more improved power performance for significant battery benefits
- Qualcomm Fast Connect ™ 6200 sub-system maximizes Wi-Fi 6 connection
- Snapdragon 7250 processor provides up to 5.5 TOPS Artificial Intelligence functionality
- Qualcomm® Hexagon ™ Tensor Accelerator brand new previous generation 2x
- The new Adreno 620 offers 10% faster graph graphs compatible with the standard Snapdragon 7250 processor.
- Snapdragon 7250 processor Elite Gaming features including:
- Qualcomm Game Jank Reducer v2.0.
- Qualcomm Game Fast Loader.
- Qualcomm Game Network Latency Manager.
- Snapdragon 7250 processor supports Dolby Vision video playback.
- Snapdragon 7250 processor’s artificial intelligence and CV-ISP create a sharper, faster and four times more powerful camera compared to a standard ISP.
- CV-ISP supports real-time object classification, fragmentation, and replacement.
- It is AptX Adaptive keeps sound synchronized with media.
- It is AptX voice audio for super wideband calls.
- It is AptX Adaptive Audio durability, low-latency, high wireless audio.
- Snapdragon’s Hexagon Voice Assistant Accelerator for advanced voice use cases.
- Snapdragon’s 7250 processor has the echo cancellation always decreases unwanted sound.
- Qualcomm Aqstic audio codec (Up to WCD 938 times) and speaker amplifier (up to WSA8815)
- It has a custom filter known as the “Golden Ears.”
- Its innovative vast Aja Technology is designed to extend battery life cycles up to 200 days
Snapdragon 7250 processor has a wide range of 50 specifications that provides innovative functions. They are as follows:
- It has a 5G Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon X52 Modem-RF System
- It has a 5G Spectrum that provides Dynamic Spectrum Sharing (DSS), mm-Wave, sub-6 GHz
- It functions up to 5G mm-Wave specifications, I.e. 2×2 MIMO
- Its 5G sub-6 GHz specifications include 100 MHz bandwidth and 4×4 MIMO
- It provides 5G Peak Download Speed from 1.2 Gbps (LTE) up to 3.7 Gbps (5G)
- Its multi-SIM features include global 5G multi-SIM
Snapdragon 7250 processor’s performance enhancement technologies include:
- Qualcomm® 5G Power Save,
- Qualcomm® Smart Transmit™ technology,
- Qualcomm® Wideband Envelope Tracking,
- Qualcomm® Signal Boost adaptive antenna tuning
The Snapdragon 7250 processor’s peak 5G upload speed up to 1.6 Gbps (5G) or 210 Mbps (LTE)
Snapdragon 7250 processor’s Artificial Intelligence Engine (AIE):
- Its AIE CPU include Qualcomm® Kryo™ 475 CPU
- Its AIE GPU include Qualcomm® Adreno™ 620 GPU
- Its AIE DSP include Qualcomm® Hexagon™ vector extensions (HVX), Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Tensor Accelerator, Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 696 Processor, Qualcomm® Sensing Hub.
- It provides its CPU clock speed up to 2.4 GHz
- Its CPU cores include Qualcomm® Kryo™ 475 CPU
- Its CPU architecture is 64-bit
Snapdragon’s 7250 processor’s process technology is 7 nm.
- Its DSP Technology include Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Tensor Accelerator
- Snapdragon 7250 processors fast connect Sub-system
- It is Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Sub-system include Qualcomm® FastConnect™ 6200 Sub-system
- Its Wi-Fi 6-ready features include Dual-band simultaneous (DBS), Target Wake Time, 8×8 sounding, WPA3 security support
- It is equipped with an advanced Bluetooth 5.0
Its modem name is Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X52 Modem-RF System
- Its cellular technology includes HSPA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA 1x, EV-DO, GSM/EDGE
- Its LTE Technology supports LTE including CBRS support
- It also includes a 5G NR technology
- Its Wi-Fi Standards include Wi-Fi 6-ready, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n
- It’s Wi-Fi Spectral Bands range from 2.4 GHz up to 5 GHz
- Its Wi-Fi 6-ready technology features include Dual-band simultaneous (DBS), Target Wakeup Time, 8×8 sounding, WPA3 security support
- It has a 2×2 (2-stream) MIMO configuration
- Its Wi-Fi features include dual-band simultaneous (DBS)
- Snapdragon’s 7250 processor Bluetooth audio include Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive Audio, Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo
- Its Bluetooth version is 5.0
Snapdragon 7250 processor is near field communications (NFC) supported.
Its satellite systems support includes Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, Dual-frequency GNSS, NavIC, GPS, GNSS, QZSS, SBAS.
Its USB version includes USB 3.1 and USB-C.
- Its image signal processor includes Qualcomm Spectra™ 355 image signal processor, 14-bit, 2x Image Signal Processor (ISP)
- It has Dual Camera support of 30fps up to 22 MP
- Its single camera, MFNR, ZSL, 30fps is up to 36 MP
- Its single camera is up to 192 MP
- It has a slow-motion video capture include 720p @ 480 FPS
- Its video capture formats are HEVC
- Its video capture features include Rec. 2020 color gamut video capture, 4K HDR video capture with portrait mode, Up to 10-bit color depth video capture.
The video codec support includes H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC), VP8, VP9
- The max on device display is QHD+ @ 60 Hz
- The max external display is UHD @ 60Hz
- Its HDR features include HDR10+, HDR10
- It has a color depth up to 10-bit
- Its color gamut is Rec2020
Its audio technology includes Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Voice Assistant Accelerator, Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio codec up to Qualcomm® WCD9385, Qualcomm Aqstic™ smart speaker amplifier up to Qualcomm® WSA8815, Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio technology
- Its GPU name is Qualcomm® Adreno™ 620 GPU
- Its API support includes OpenCL™ 2.0 FP, OpenGL® ES 3.2, Vulkan® 1.1, DX12
Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ Technology Support has Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 4+ technology, Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ AI.
Its security features include Camera Security, Crypto Engine, Key Provisioning Security, Malware Protection, Qualcomm® Content Protection, Qualcomm® Mobile Security, Qualcomm® Processor Security, Qualcomm® Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), Secure Boot, Secure Token.