You’ll likely want either a best 1440P 144Hz monitor or a 1440P 240Hz monitor if you’re serious about gaming and want to gain every competitive advantage you can.
1440P 240Hz monitors and 4K 144Hz monitors offer better resolutions or higher refresh rates, but they are also costly. 1440P 144Hz monitors, on the other hand, strike a nice balance between offering an enhanced resolution and a high refresh rate without significantly increasing their price tag. We will present you with a comprehensive buyer’s guide of the top best 1440P 144Hz monitor reviews on the market today.
For those of you who have a moderate budget to spend on a monitor and your focus is on performance and graphics in-game, then you may want to take a look at one of these monitors below.
List of Top 10 Best 1440p 144hz Monitor Reviews
1. BenQ Zowie XL2411K 24-Inch Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience
- Supports 120Hz gaming on consoles (PS5 & Xbox Series X)
- Dynamic Accuracy technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blur
- Smaller base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provides more flexibility based on your personal preference
Gaming monitors like this are small and convenient for users with limited space. A high refresh rate and quick response time allow it to deliver super-quick reactions. Thanks to a 144Hz refresh rate and the Dynamic Accuracy technology, the BenQ Zowie XL2411K provides outstanding gaming performance.
The game’s color modes can be changed for users who wish to test different ambiances. Some players may be a bit upset or disappointed by the lack of Adaptive-Sync.
With a 1ms response time, the BenQ gaming monitor is perfect for anyone who needs quick responses when gaming. Users with limited space will also appreciate the display’s relatively compact size, and its stand allows for a decent range of height adjustment for optimal viewing. A user can easily adjust the stand according to their preferences, and it has a small footprint.
2. AOC 24G2 24-inch FHD Gaming Monitor
- 24" Class (23.8" viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with IPS panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors
- Height adjustable stand, AOC low Blue mode, and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Re-spawned Warranty: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
AOC 24G2 features a 24-inch screen with Full HD resolution for excellent picture quality and a sleek design. The display’s frameless top and sides create a sense of premium, while its star-shaped stand ensures stability. Due to its IPS panel, a height-adjustable stand accompanies the screen and a wide viewing angle. The 144Hz refresh rate makes a motion on display super smooth, but low contrast results in grayish-black.
Thanks to its FreeSync Premium Technology, the display effectively eliminates screen stutter. Fast-action scenes will appear super-smooth with a 1ms response time. Additionally, its stand can pivot, tilt, and swivel easily. This monitor features a low blue light mode to reduce eye irritation and flicker-free technology to prevent eye strain.
3. Sceptre C326B-185RD 32-inch Gaming Monitor
- Up to 185Hz 165Hz 144Hz Refresh Rate Performing at more than three times the speed of the standard refresh rate, 185Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD FreeSync With FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. FreeSync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card's frame rate and a monitor's refresh rate.
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
- Blue Light Shift Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on your documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Sceptre's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
This 32-inch Sceptre gaming monitor delivers an immersive viewing experience thanks to its curved display and full HD resolution. In addition to AMD FreeSync technology to prevent screen tearing and stuttering, the device has a Blue Light Filter that helps users avoid eye fatigue over long periods.
Additionally, the display’s stand allows for a reasonable screen adjustment, but it is incompatible with next-generation consoles since it lacks an HDMI 2.1 port.
Sceptre’s best gaming monitors are VESA-compatible, so those who would rather not sit their display on their entire desk can mount it on the wall. Additionally, depending on the ports users choose, they will experience varying refresh rates. With HDMI 3 and 2, users get a 144Hz refresh rate, HDMI 1 users get 165Hz, and DisplayPort users get 185Hz.
4. Dell 24-inch FHD Gaming Monitor
- GET LOST IN THE VIEW: 24" class, 23.8" viewable Dell gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- STUTTER-FREE GAMING MONITOR: AMD FreeSync Premium technology adds another layer of seamless gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- IF LOOKS COULD KILL: A 3-sided narrow bezel creates expansive views, plus unique vents located in the back keep everything cool while working hard
- BENDS TO YOUR WILL: Height adjustable stand with swivel and tilt capabilities let you game in comfort for extended periods
- LEAVE LAG IN THE DUST: The 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate on this gaming monitor deliver a smooth, uninterrupted experience
Thanks to AMD FreeSync Premium technology support, the 24-inch Dell Full HD monitor provides users with rapid response times and seamless gaming.
Due to its narrow 3-sided bezels and the height-adjustable stand that can both swivel and tilt, the display is also well-designed, enabling users to adjust it to the best and most comfortable viewing angle for themselves. Using its default settings, it may have low color accuracy, affecting the color of its vivid display.
However, these best gaming 24-inch monitors display offers a 1ms response time with a 144Hz refresh rate that enhances motion clarity. Furthermore, the display allows users to customize it according to their preferences and enable them to create three different user profiles to accommodate different user preferences.
The OSD is intuitively navigable through the joystick located on the monitor’s back, and the stand has a small footprint for minimal desk space requirements.
5. Samsung 24-inch Curved Gaming Monitor
- GET FULLY IMMERSED with 24-inch curved gaming monitor with an industry-leading 1800R curvature
- 144HZ REFRESH RATE puts you ahead, even in the most demanding games
- NO MORE CHOPPY GAME PLAY as AMD Radeon FreeSync virtually eliminates image tears for exceptionally smooth, fast-action gaming
- WHOPPING 3000:1 CONTRAST RATIO with advanced VA panel lets you see enemies, even in darker scenes with greater accuracy
- EASIER ON EYES with Eye Saver Mode to reduce blue light emissions. Product Dimensions Without Stand-21.5 x 12.8 x 3.5 inches
Those who prioritize a curved gaming display will find the 24-inch Samsung curved monitor ideal. As a result of its 3000:1 contrast ratio, dark blacks are produced. Using its eye saver mode reduces blue light emissions; users shouldn’t experience eye irritation even over the long run.
Fast-action gaming scenes are made smooth with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, but users who would like to adjust the display’s ergonomics may be put off by it.
Samsung best gaming monitors are an excellent choice
for users who value and appreciate the ability to adjust their displays. An easy-to-access joystick is located at the bottom of the display, and the OSD is pretty easy to use. Users will also benefit from a Game Mode that enhances gaming performance with its 1800R curved screen.
6. LG 27GN650-B Ultragear 27-inch Gaming Monitor
- 27” fhd (1920 x 1080) ips display
- ips 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- 3-side virtually borderless display with tilt/height/pivot adjustable stand
On the 6th spot, we have the name LG 27GN650-B which is an incredible 27-inch UltraGear monitor. You will find this excellent 1440p 144Hz monitor an excellent choice for gaming purposes. It brings out a healthy refresh rate of 144Hz and a 1ms response time. Users will be so much fond of enjoying the smooth motion clarity. It has display coverage which is 99% of SRGB color space. This will ensure that the screen displays colors that are vivid and bright.
Plus, it often features the HDR format, which brings out realistic imagining, which is not bright enough to deliver the HDR experience.
For the pro gamers, the monitor supports both the Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync technologies to have a better gaming smooth experience. The display is sleek enough in bezel-less coverage with the fast motion clarity, which is excellent. The stand is quite versatile with the height-adjustable feature.
7. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ 144Hz Best Monitor for Gaming
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 178º (H) / 178º (V); Brightness is 400cd/㎡
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
The Acer Nitro XV272U 27″ Monitor is yet another best display for gaming fun. It is remarkable to use for gaming purposes where it offers great design, attractive aesthetics, and have great specs.
You will be in love with this monitor as you see the interface of the monitor screen. The monitor has an excellent resolution, making the display impressively used to play your favorite games. Acer display also has a maximum 1ms response time with the AMD FreeSync technology support, which helps prevent the screen tearing and ghosting.
The display has a full 144Hz refresh rate with 2 gaming speakers. It has a great design with an ergonomic stand and various ports for quick connectivity. In short, Acer Nitro XV272U is yet the top quality 1440P 144Hz gaming monitor.
8. LG 34GP83A-B 34″ UltraGear Curved Gaming Monitor
- 34” UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440) Curved Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms response time - 160 Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut with VESA DisplayHDR 400
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design with Tilt or Height Adjustable Stand
LG 34GP83A-B is what we are sharing on the 8th spot as the superfast gaming monitor for the gaming regards. This monitor display has a 34-inch curved nano IPS panel, which brings out the gamers’ immersive and smooth gaming experience.
It even has some great G-Sync, FreeSync, and VESA compatibility features for the wall mounting. This display features the 3440 x 1440p resolution, which is amazing for the multiplayer game mode at the highest setting.
In addition, the monitor has an IPS unit that is fully compatible with the HDR400 technology for having rich and vivid colors on display. It also has the DCI-P3 98% color gamut and the 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design with the Tilt or the Height Adjustable Stand. This will provide various viewing angles, ideal for all gamers.
9. ASUS ROG Strix 27 Inch 1440P HDR Best Gaming Monitor
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 270Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) is 178°/ 178°; Brightness (Typ) is 350cd/㎡
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 0.5ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
The ASUS ROG Strix 27″ is a fantastic monitor for gaming in 2022. This monitor has a WQHD 2560 x 1440 resolution display with an ultrafast refresh rate of 170Hz to get a gaming experience that is the superior one.
Thus, the monitor is combined with the ultra-wide gaming display having an ergonomic stand with height adjustment features. You will find the display excellent in the quality of ASUS fast IPS technology with a response time of 1ms. The gamers will experience the image results, sharper, brighter, and vivid.
Moreover, it has the ASUS eye care technology (ELMB SYNC) based on superior gray-to-gray response times and flicker-free backlighting to reduce eye strain during long gaming sessions.
10. GIGABYTE G27Q 27″ 144Hz Gaming Monitor for Gamers
- 27” 2560x1440 IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Studio Grade VESA Display HDR400 and 92% DCI-P3 (120% sRGB) Color Gamut
- GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick
On the last spot, we have GIGABYTE G27Q is a QHD 2K 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor based on an impressive refresh rate of 144Hz. It acts as a smooth response screen to play the videos and games without blur or low picture quality.
Plus, it even includes the low blue light technology for protecting the eyes against any fatigue or strain for the long hours of watching. It also has a beautiful screen display with a response time of 1ms, offering fast-moving images.
It even comes with the theFreeSync technology to control the gaming device smoothly. Another excellent addition to this monitor is the black equalizer. You can adjust the gamma with this feature without spotting any enemies. It is also compatible with VESA to make it get wall-mounted very quickly. A variety of screen customization options are also available in which height-adjustable of screen stand is also part of it.
How to choose the Top 10 Best 1440p 144hz Monitor? Buying Guide Instructions
Are you still confused? What should you look for in a 1440P 144Hz gaming monitor? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! The following are some of the major and important considerations when selecting a gaming monitor.
Size of screen
You can move around and play the game with more space with larger screen size. Playing games and navigating menus is more accessible with a large screen.
Monitors should have this feature.
If you plan to purchase a gaming monitor for your home, you will want to think first about your room’s size. Think about getting a 27-inch or more prominent display if you have a small room. An ideal display for a medium or large room would be 31.5-inches or 34-inches.
Dimensions of the screen
It is probably most important to check the picture quality when buying a gaming monitor. The resolution affects the quality of the display a lot when it comes to this.
Several resolutions need to be considered, but you should ensure that the resolution is at least 2560x1440P. Gaming on a high-definition screen with a refresh rate of 100Hz is much smoother and faster. If you want better and great performance, you can also choose a monitor with G-Sync technology.
Timing of response
The response time of this monitor is another essential factor to consider. When a pixel changes from gray to gray, it is called the response time. Low response times are better. In gaming, displays with a response time of 1ms are beneficial, as they prevent ghosting effects on the screen.
In contrast, if you want to play a competitive online game or a new game that requires quick response times, you should get a monitor with a response time as close as possible to 1ms.
A gaming monitor’s pixel density is another essential aspect to consider before purchasing one. A pixel is one square inch of pixels. A screen with a higher pixel density is generally sharper.
It should also have a standard display metric at 91 pixels per inch. As a result, you can play games at a higher resolution with a higher pixel density. Therefore, at least a monitor with a 100-pixel pixel density is recommended.
Features of the connectivity
Connectivity to the monitor is another important consideration. You can connect your computer to your monitor if it has a USB port so that you can share the display between the computer and the monitor. You can also connect your computer via HDMI.
You will find monitors at Amazon that offer HDMI ports, MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link), DisplayPort, and more. However, you must ensure that they support VESA mounts for mounting on a wall. Most monitors have multiple connection options nowadays, such as USB Type-C and DisplayPort. Having multiple ports would be ideal.
Should I mount or stand my monitor?
If your own monitor does not come with a stand, amount, or a stand mount, you should get one. Gamers prefer mounting their screens since they can tilt the display easily. If you prefer a more stable display, you can also choose not to buy any amount.
The best way to achieve better motion is with a tiltable monitor. Your preferences and budget should also be considered when choosing the amount.
Budget gaming often means making compromises when it comes to performance. Our list includes the monitors that make the fewest compromises, some making almost no compromises compared with their more expensive cousins.
When you’ve decided on a gaming monitor with the best 1440p 144hz monitor resolution, you have to ask yourself what you can compromise on. It usually makes sense to give up speakers to drive the price down.
When it comes to FPS games, a low refresh rate is usually a plus but is not as crucial if you are not playing competitively. If your desk and chair are set up to the perfect height, or your monitor is mounted to a desk stand, some construction issues will be less concerning.
With the proper knowledge, it’s easy to find a cheap and powerful gaming monitor that will meet all of your needs.